At Politis & Matovina, P.A., we have been honored for our efforts in personal injury law multiple times over the years. However, few accomplishments have excited as much as celebrating 25 years of service acting as legal advocates for the community – a landmark we will be able to officially claim this December.
Serving Central Florida and Beyond for 25 Years
Since 1993, our attorneys have fought tirelessly for every person we represent, and we have recovered upwards of $200 million in settlements in the process. Our legal assistance includes service in Spanish, French, Russian, Greek, and English. And, with multiple office locations throughout the state, you can conveniently find us in Flager County, Orange City, Ormond Beach, and Port Orange.
To date, we’ve earned the following professional awards and recognitions:
- An AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Lifetime charter membership in Best Attorneys of America
- A position on the list of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Recognition from Lawyers of Distinction
- Recognition from the Florida Justice Association
- Recognition from the American Association for Justice
Of all our accomplishments here at Politis & Matovina, P.A., we are most proud for the volunteer work we have done throughout the larger Daytona Beach area. For 25 years, we have continuously given back to the people of Central Florida, staying active in local fundraisers and charities that benefit our community.
Some of the events and organizations we have worked with overtime include:
- The Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk
- The Port Orange Christmas Parade
- The Children’s Hospital Book Drive
- The Jewish Federation School Supplies Backpack Drive
- The Tour de Force - 9/11 Memorial Ride
- The Childhood Cancer Foundation
- The St. Demetrios Greek Festival
- The Christian Surfers Annual Spring Fling
- The Special Olympics
- Care Packages to Iraq
25 Years of Personal Injury Experience You Can Trust
At Politis & Matovina, P.A., our Daytona Beach personal injury attorneys have made it our mission to advocate for those seeking justice. We wish to thank our entire community and especially our clients on this 25th anniversary. It is our hope that, with your trust, we will be able to provide quality, compassionate legal assistance to the people of Central Florida for the next 25 years, too.
Call (386) 333-6613 to learn more about Politis & Matovina, P.A, or contact us online for a free case evaluation.