Our firm is constantly looking for ways to get involved with our local community. We believe making a difference starts in our own backyard. That is why we partner with various organizations to promote awareness and raise funds for worthy causes. We are excited to take part in a number of events this September.
At a glance, here are the events we have coming up in September:
- 9/1/18 – Spruce Creek High School Swim Team Annual Car Wash. This event will take place in our own parking lot on Dunlawton Avenue. All proceeds will go to the Spruce Creek High School swim team.
- 9/1/18 – Island Rum Festival. This street festival on Daytona Beach Main Street will have live music, a magic show, sword fighting, fireworks, and a pirate parade and village.
- 9/7/18-9/10/18 – Tour de Force 9/11 Memorial Ride, 17th Annual. This 4-day cycling event goes from West Point to Annapolis. We are proud to sponsor Volusia County Sheriffs Frank Scofield and Jim Grover. All proceeds will go to families of police officers who have been killed in the line of duty.
- 9/9/18 – 9/11 Memorial Ride & Ceremony, 12th Annual. This will be a police escorted ride through Flagler County in honor of those who lost their lives in the 9/11 attack.
- 9/15/18 – Childhood Cancer Foundation Glitter & Gold Gala. The gala will be hosted by the Childhood Cancer Foundation Inc. and the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort. Proceeds will go to young cancer patients and their families in Volusia County.
- 9/16/18 – P&M Bikers Against Breast Cancer Poker Run, First Annual. This event is hosted by our firm, and raises funds for the Volusia/Flagler American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC) team to aide in the fight against breast cancer.
- 9/23/18 – Bikes at the Beach, monthly event.
- 9/27/18 – Sport Bike Night, monthly event.
- 9/29/18 – Wine Walk, monthly event.
We are excited to participate in these events, and encourage everyone to get involved. Visit our website today to learn more.
Have You Been Wrongfully Injured? Call Politis & Matovina, P.A. Today at (386) 333-6613.
Politis & Matovina, P.A. provides compassionate representation to clients who have been wrongfully injured. Our Daytona Beach personal injury lawyers are passionate about upholding justice from negligent individuals, and will help you file a claim against those responsible.
Ready to schedule a free consultation? Contact us today to get started.