What to Do after an Accident
Advice from Experienced Daytona Beach Personal Injury Lawyers
If you have been injured in an accident, there are several key steps you can take to improve your chances of recovering compensation for your losses. Even if you feel no immediate pain, consulting a medical professional as quickly as you can is key to avoiding long term injuries.
Preserving evidence of the accident is vital to the strength of your case:
- Calling the police
- Taking photos of the accident scene
- Obtaining witness information
These are all important steps in building your personal injury case. After receiving medical attention and speaking to the authorities, contact an attorney for advice on your case and how to proceed.
At Politis & Matovina, P.A., our Daytona Beach Car accident attorneys handle all types of personal injury law cases, and leverage nearly 100 years of collective legal experience to offer the aggressive yet compassionate guidance you need to pursue compensation for your losses.
What will Politis & Matovina, P.A. do for you?
Our knowledge of the compensation recovery process allows us to offer detailed guidance on each step in your pursuit for justice.
To make your recovery process as painless as possible, we will:
- Examine all evidence, and search for additional support of your claim
- Gather witness testimony and examine police reports of your accident
- Consult accident reconstruction specialists to gain expert insight into the cause of your accident
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to pursue a favorable settlement
- Prepare your case in a manner fitting for a court trial
Throughout your recovery process, you will be offered up-to-date information on your proceeding, as well as advice on what you may be able to expect from the legal process. By tailoring our representation directly to your unique needs, we work to help you create the strongest possible case for compensation.
Call our Daytona Beach personal injury lawyers today for a free case evaluation at (386) 333-6613! We offer multilingual legal services.